The Teacher Education program aims to develop Filipino Catholic Vincentian teachers who possess pedagogical competence and commitment to excellence in order to effect quality education.
The Business program aims to provide the prospective business entrepreneur with a strong foundation critical awareness of the nature, and development and dynamics of business trade and industry in Philippines and global context.
The IT Program aims to prepare students to be professional in the field. Specifically, students by the time they graduate are envisioned to:
1. Have undergone training in abstract and analytical processes.
2. Have developed personal and social values.
3. Have acquired technical skills.
4. Be grounded in appropriate concepts and principles.
5. Have undergone Christian and Vincentian values so they become agents of social transformation.
1. Develop student’s Christian values, attitudes and skills that would enable them to understand and appreciate the graciousness, accuracy, dedication and commitment.
2. Become efficient professionals in the field of Hospitality Management who carry out duties and responsibilities with graciousness, accuracy, dedication and commitment.
3. Inculcate the spirit of generous service and love for work in their field of specialization where the exercise of their professionalism is sought for;
4. Acquire positive thinking, sound judgment, and value acceptance of the discipline of hard work which are vital in meeting the demands of the humankind.